Monsido Press Room
Monsido In The News
Please note that use of the Monsido logo must be used according the the following guidelines:
- Usage must include the full color logo. It may not be used in a full light or dark version without Monsido’s approval.
- May be used in either landscape or portrait orientation, as appropriate.
- Must include the appropriate exclusion around the logo
- The safest way to ensure you are using the logo correctly is to place it on a white or dark blue background.
- An easy way to implement the logo on photos or illustrations is to use a dark panel. It is important to remember to switch between a dark blue and white panel behind the logo, based on the background of the graphic.
- Always strive to achieve the highest possible contrast so that the logo stands out. Do not place the logo on backgrounds that provide insufficient contrast.
- Do not change the size relationship between the symbol and the logotype.
- Do not stretch the logo in any directions and always preserve the size ratio.
- Do not alter the color specifications within the symbol or the logotype.
- Do not add effects like shadows, dimensions, or a gradient to the logo.
For more information on how to correctly use the Monsido logo, please feel free to reach out to Jillian Als at firstname.lastname@example.org